Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Day at Wuxing Elementary School

I have been in Taiwan for a month now and today is my last day teaching at Wuxing Elementary School. I basically taught two classes, one which involved animals and another which introduced the various sports played by Australians. I also did a general introduction of Australia in the music auditorium and that comprised of animals from Australia, famous landmarks, Australian Cuisine and famous Australians. The introduction was the favourite part of my assignment as I got to interact with a great number of students in the school. It has been a truly rewarding time in my life and I really applaud teachers in general for their unwavering patience when teaching small children.

My teaching material in Taiwan. Pictures of my last couple of classes at the school. More pictures of the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment